aLex GalaXy



Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Attention all user!!!

You also can download a song directly. Just click on a links below. Also you can ask me if you want the others song, i'll find it for you...

3Oh3 feat Kesha - My First Kiss.mp3
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want.mp3
Akon - Be With You.mp3
Akon - Beautiful [Ft. Colby O'Donis And Kardinal Offishall].mp3
B.o.B ft Hayley Williams & Eminem - Airplanes.mp3
BEP-Boom Boom Pow.mp3
Beyounce - Halo.mp3
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling.mp3
Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway.mp3
Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy.mp3
Charice Feat. Iyaz - Pyramid.mp3
Coldpaly - Viva la Vida.mp3
Craig David - Unbelievable.mp3
David Archuleta - Touch My Hand.mp3
Eminem - 15 - Love the Way You Lie, feat. Rihanna.mp3
Eminem-We Made You.mp3
Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull - I Like It.mp3
Flo Rida - Right Round.mp3
Flo Rida feat. Neyo - Be On You.mp3
GreenDay - Know Your Enemy.mp3
Iyaz - Replay.mp3
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover.mp3
Jason DeRulo - Whatcha Say.mp3
Jay Sean Ft Lil Jon & Sean Paul - Do You Remember.mp3
Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris-Baby.mp3
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You.mp3
Kesha - Your Love is My Drug.mp3
Lady Gaga - Poker Face.mp3
Lady GaGa feat. Akon Kardinal Offishall - Just Dance.mp3
Lagy Gaga- Love Games.mp3
Lenka - Trouble Is a Friend.mp3
Linkin Park - New Divide.mp3
Mariah Carey - Obsessed.mp3
Mario Winans feat. P.Diddy - I Don't Wanna Know.mp3
Maroon5 - Misery.mp3
Miranda Cosgrove - Kissing You.mp3
Ne-Yo - Never Knew I Needed.mp3
Nelly - Just A Dream.mp3
Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day.mp3
Nickelback_Far-Away.mp3
Nickleback - I'd Come For You.mp3
One In A Million.mp3
One Republic - All The Right Moves.mp3
OneRepublic - Secrets.mp3
Paramore - The Only Exception.mp3
Pink - Please Don't Leave Me.mp3
Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho).mp3
Plain White T's - 1234( I Love You ).mp3
Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You (1997).mp3
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning.mp3
T.I ft Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone.mp3
Timbaland feat Katy Perry- If We Ever Meet Again.mp3
Timberland - The Way I Are.mp3
Train - Hey Soul Sister.mp3
Travis McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire.mp3
Wonder Girls - Nobody.mp3

* Upload latest songs....




6 comments:

Jengkoil said...

i loike it.. ah ha ah ha...
no typo here.. :P

Iskandar said...

poyossss.....

Jengkoil said...

ok... pow lagu dr budok KUPIK!
kawe kelih makin bertamboh...
hohohohohohorlicks...........

Iskandar said...

padan muke mu...

Jengkoil said...

aku xleh dload la dr uniten...
ngok tol...xleh dload 4shared...

Iskandar said...

hahahahaha, padan muke.... saje je create kat 4shared.com



Free Hit Counters
Alex Visitor