aLex GalaXy



Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Life n New Job...



Jan 2010, 25th... i was attend to my new job... what a different job.. but i need this job even i never apply this job.. i got calling from this company to interview for 3 times... what a weird... ask other, they say only 2 times but why me needs 3 times??? whatever.... important is, i got this job as technician but different field from before... I'll try my best... what make me surprise is i got HONDA company... fuhhhyooo... hehehe... I'll try make it better as long as i worked there... that is my new job..
so, i need to say at Melaka state... so far away from all, my family, my friends, everything and everyone in my life... no one i know here.. I'm alone here.. i need to survive to live and worked here.... that is my new life...

so far is good condition as i'm here...

3 comments:

Jengkoil said...

typo d kesan!

you're not alone if u still remember your family, friends and others. I know u can survive your live but maybe take times.

don't forget to pray..

Iskandar said...

kate ke org, die pom same je... not live but life.. hehehehe

Jengkoil said...

okie...
sama2 la



Free Hit Counters
Alex Visitor