aLex GalaXy



Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st time for blog???


what make me interested in blog?? ermmm, donno y but something i know is i want to share with u guys.. what i means is like story of my life, musics, and anything else that i could shared.. basically, i don't like writting or reading like something not make me exciting of it.... today, i juz have done my page.. huuu, really3 make me crazy of this blog coding, templates and etc...

but this is not finished yet, take times laaa.... anyway, thanx to my buddy, markyie, helping me so much... ;p

thanx frenz.....

5 comments:

Jengkoil said...

thanx je?
mcm ada bnda baru je?
fire fire fire....

Iskandar said...

erkkk, dah buang link...
padan muke... ;P

Anonymous said...

sep!!! xpe2....
jgn lupa follow Prince Network Blogger...

Jengkoil said...

ok... dah jumpa untuk show bar kat atas tu...
just edit/delete coding ni...


#navbar-iframe {
height:0px;
visibility:hidden;
display:none
}

Iskandar said...

tq... ;P



Free Hit Counters
Alex Visitor