aLex GalaXy



Sunday, August 23, 2009

Looking Back MySelf...


take a long time to find myself back....dont know why... everyday, every time before sleep always thinking about myself... what's wrong with me?? like no direction to go.... always got 1 answer, long time i leave n forget Him... this is the time i changed and return to Him.. it is not too late before the day i back to Him... we here just a moment but here after is forever.... that is what i have been looking for in my life since i was born... hope You will always with me and guide me till my last breath.... Amin....

3 comments:

Jengkoil said...

ermm... ntahla labu...
aku pn selalu pk gak... mcm2....
kdg2 smpai bnda masa kecik2 pn teringat blk.. sbnrnya aku pn tgh merungsing skang ni... dh 2thn kot... syg kalo kena duuusshhh~

Jengkoil said...

slmt berpuasa..
slmt beribadat..

* nnt kalo kami wat bkk puasa d harap dpt join.. T_T
maybe 4/9/09

Iskandar said...

erkkk, cam tu plak???



Free Hit Counters
Alex Visitor